Actor Suriya is known for indulging himself in multiple social service activities through his Agaram Foundation. During Chennai floods, Suriya’s foundation was leading from the front in helping out the public.
According to the latest reports, Suriya’s Agaram Foundation will be kickstarting a monthly magazine under the name, Yadhum. The magazine’s aim is to create awareness about the environmental issues and how to protect the eco-system of the Earth.
The magazine will be officially launched at Suriya’s alma mater Loyola College at 6 pm tomorrow.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
Articles that might interest you