Actor Suriya is known for indulging himself in multiple social service activities through his Agaram Foundation. During Chennai floods, Suriya’s foundation was leading from the front in helping out the public.
According to the latest reports, Suriya’s Agaram Foundation will be kickstarting a monthly magazine under the name, Yadhum. The magazine’s aim is to create awareness about the environmental issues and how to protect the eco-system of the Earth.
The magazine will be officially launched at Suriya’s alma mater Loyola College at 6 pm tomorrow.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours