As the pitch for his latest flick ‘Masss’ gets louder, Suriya and his team are making all possible efforts to promote the movie as far as possible. This flick will be releasing in a record number of screens all over the world on the 29th of this month. Titled as Rakshasudu in Telugu, this movie is touted to be a sci-fi thriller with plenty of commercial elements. Nayanatara and Pranitha Subash are playing the female leads.
As per the latest update, Suriya will be traveling to Kerala to enthrall his fans over there and promote this movie. Masss is gearing up for a massive release over there as well. It is also heard that a leading production house has brought the rights for an exorbitant price and they are planning to release it in more than 150 screens . With an unprecedented hype and mounting expectations, it would be a grand affair at the box office.
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja