Tamil actor Suriya has become a busy bee with numerous projects up his sleeve. Recently, he has wrapped up the shooting for his upcoming flick Masss, which is gearing up to hit the screens at the end of this month. Now, he is busy in shooting for ‘Manam’ fame Vikram Kumar’s flick titled ’24’. Also, he has given a nod for Singam 3, which will go on floors after the completion of ’24’.
In a recent media interaction, he confirmed that he will act under the direction of young filmmaker Vinoth, who made his debut with the super hit Tamil flick ‘Sathuranga Vettai’, a conman comedy thriller. Suriya got impressed with this flick and agreed to work with Vinoth. Tiruppathi Brothers Film Media will bankroll this project and further details will be revealed soon.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
Articles that might interest you