Tamil actor Suriya has become a busy bee with numerous projects up his sleeve. Recently, he has wrapped up the shooting for his upcoming flick Masss, which is gearing up to hit the screens at the end of this month. Now, he is busy in shooting for ‘Manam’ fame Vikram Kumar’s flick titled ’24’. Also, he has given a nod for Singam 3, which will go on floors after the completion of ’24’.
In a recent media interaction, he confirmed that he will act under the direction of young filmmaker Vinoth, who made his debut with the super hit Tamil flick ‘Sathuranga Vettai’, a conman comedy thriller. Suriya got impressed with this flick and agreed to work with Vinoth. Tiruppathi Brothers Film Media will bankroll this project and further details will be revealed soon.
- Senior writer Yaddanapudi Sulochana Rani passes away
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-05-2018
- I was bowled over by Saaho’s action sequences: Prabhas
- Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao critical
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career