Director Vikram Kumar touched everyone’s hearts with his emotional family drama ‘Manam’. The director has now teamed up with Tamil superstar Suriya for a science fiction thriller titled ‘24’. Produced by Suriya himself under his production house 2D Entertainment, the film will kick off its shoot from April.
The film has been in talks for a long while and several names popped up for the heroine’s role. However, Vikram preferred to repeat his ‘Manam’ heroine Samantha yet again.The film has music composed by AR Rahman and also features top rated technicians like PS Vinod as the Director of Photography and Rajeevan as the Production Designer.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you