Fans of several leading stars mudslinging each other is as old as the mountains. With the advent of social media platforms, the hatred and animosity between fans of various stars have shot up to alarmingly dangerous levels, often bringing bad reputation to the stars they are fighting for.
While most stars conveniently ignore their fans resorting to abuse on other stars fans, here’s one star who has responded about fan wars finally. In one of his promotional interviews for 24, Suriya was asked to comment on fan wars on social media.
Suriya first expressed his helplessness saying that he has no control over it. He then appealed to fans to set a goal for themselves and achieve it before they turn 25. Suriya also gave a message saying that life is too short and requested everyone to realise its importance and plan their life accordingly.
- Fidaa hangover in Dulquer, Sai Pallavi’s Kali’s Telugu title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Rana’s debut web-series is a thriller
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Cult Bollywood star wishes to explore Tollywood
Articles that might interest you