Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming home production, Haiku, is gearing up for a grand audio launch very soon. The film discusses Attention Deficit Disorder among children and it has child actors playing the main leads, with Suriya and Amala Paul playing special cameos. As per the latest reports, Haiku has been replaced with the new title, Pasanga 2.
The reason for this title change is that Haiku is not a Tamil word and thus the film will not be entitled for tax exemption from the state government. Pasanga 2 is directed by National Award winner Pandiraj. However, the director says that the film is not a sequel to his award winning film, Pasanga.
Suriya himself produced the film under his 2D Entertainment banner and the film will hit the screens in September.
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official