Tamil star Suriya’s upcoming home production, Haiku, is gearing up for a grand audio launch very soon. The film discusses Attention Deficit Disorder among children and it has child actors playing the main leads, with Suriya and Amala Paul playing special cameos. As per the latest reports, Haiku has been replaced with the new title, Pasanga 2.
The reason for this title change is that Haiku is not a Tamil word and thus the film will not be entitled for tax exemption from the state government. Pasanga 2 is directed by National Award winner Pandiraj. However, the director says that the film is not a sequel to his award winning film, Pasanga.
Suriya himself produced the film under his 2D Entertainment banner and the film will hit the screens in September.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you