Talented Tamil actor Suriya will be seen in a cameo appearance in an upcoming film titled Haiku. The film, which features an all children cast, is the second production of Suriya’s home banner 2D Entertainment.
The post production work has been wrapped up and the movie will hit the screens in September. The audio will be released on the 30th of August. Directed by Pandiraj, the movie will release simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu. Suriya will be seen as a social activist in the film which also has Amala Paul and Bindu Madhavi in crucial roles.
- Katamarayudu’s ceded and Vizag collections
- Katamarayudu’s Krishna-Guntur collections
- Case filed on ‘fake’ Pawan Kalyan fans
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
Articles that might interest you