Suriya, Kajal starrer Maatran is soon going to be shot in Hyderabad. After delivering a blockbuster like Rangam (Ko in Tamil), KV Anand is directing this film and in the past KV Anand and Suriya had teamed up for a film titled Veedokkade (Ayan in Tamil). A special set has been erected in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad for this film. So far, 70% of the film has been completed and KV Anand is reportedly making this film on a lavish scale. Few months ago, the film was shot in exotic locales in Eastern Europe including some never before explored locations. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version and it has been tentatively titled as Veede. Harris Jayaraj is composing the music for this film.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next