It is a known fact that Suriya’s upcoming Tamil production, Pasanga 2 has been renamed as Memu. Latest update reveals that the film is for a release on the 4th of December alongside RGV’s Killing Veerappan.
Suriya and Amala Paul play special cameos in this film which is directed by National Award winner Pandiraj. The film deals with the attention deficit disorder among children and has child actors playing the main leads.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you