It is a known fact that Suriya’s upcoming Tamil production, Pasanga 2 has been renamed as Memu. Latest update reveals that the film is for a release on the 4th of December alongside RGV’s Killing Veerappan.
Suriya and Amala Paul play special cameos in this film which is directed by National Award winner Pandiraj. The film deals with the attention deficit disorder among children and has child actors playing the main leads.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next