It is a known fact that Suriya’s upcoming Tamil production, Pasanga 2 has been renamed as Memu. Latest update reveals that the film is for a release on the 4th of December alongside RGV’s Killing Veerappan.
Suriya and Amala Paul play special cameos in this film which is directed by National Award winner Pandiraj. The film deals with the attention deficit disorder among children and has child actors playing the main leads.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
Articles that might interest you