It is a known fact that Suriya’s upcoming Tamil production, Pasanga 2 has been renamed as Memu. Latest update reveals that the film is for a release on the 4th of December alongside RGV’s Killing Veerappan.
Suriya and Amala Paul play special cameos in this film which is directed by National Award winner Pandiraj. The film deals with the attention deficit disorder among children and has child actors playing the main leads.
- Agnyaathavaasi gets a humongous release in Karnataka
- It’s official: Venky to join forces with Trivikram soon
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses