Tamil superstar Suriya recently tasted a memorable success with his high budget time travel drama, 24. With this new found energy, Suriya is currently shooting for an out and out mass action entertainer, S3, the third part in the Singam franchise.
Meanwhile, there have been several interesting reports about Suriya’s next film. Touted to be a Tamil, Telugu and Hindi trilingual period film under the direction of actor-filmmaker Sundar C, this film is reportedly being planned to be made with an insanely high budget of nearly 250 crores.
Apparently, Sundar C has already roped in RC Kamalkannan of Magadheera and Eega fame to supervise the vfx and Sabu Cyril has been signed on to oversee the production design, while 24 and Janatha Garage’s cinematographer Thirru has been approached to crank the camera. Either Ilayaraja or AR Rahman will score for the movie and a leading Bollywood heroine has been in talks to play the female lead.
Popular Tamil film production house Sri Thenedal Films will reportedly bankroll this film, which will be their 100th project. Keep watching this space to know more about this project.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you