The entire nation is celebrating the Navaratri festive season with great enthusiasm and fervor. On this occasion, Tamil superstar Suriya, who often takes part in several charity and women empowerment activities, has a strong message.
“This Navami lets pray that no Durga is aborted, no Saraswati is stopped from going to school, no Lakshmi has to beg for money from husband, no Parvati is sacrificed for dowry, no Sita has to suffer in silence and no Kali is given a tube of fairness cream!!!,” said Suriya. Definitely a strong and important message much-needed in this country!
— Suriya Sivakumar (@Suriya_offl) September 29, 2017
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links