Fresh from the much needed success of his latest release, 24, Tamil star Suriya is raring to score a huge blockbuster with S3, the third part in his successful mass action entertainer franchise, Singam. The film’s shooting is nearing its final stage and the makers are planning to release the film in August.
Music composer Harris Jayaraj will complete the songs recording by the first week of July and the unit will wrap up canning the songs in the same month after finishing the talkie part in June. The audio launch event will take place in July second week.
Being directed by Hari, S3 is being produced by KE Gnanavel Raja. The film stars Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise