Fresh from the modest success of his latest children’s film, Pasanga 2, Tamil star Suriya now has a sincere appeal to all the parents out there. Suriya wrote on his social networking profile, “Recently, Karthi and I have come to hear about certain shocking incidents pertaining to children going for occupational therapy and rehabilitation. As fathers ourselves, it deeply upsets us that children are being treated thus.
The actor continues to appeal, “A request to parents, please don’t leave your children unsupervised in such classes. Or, opt for CCTV surveillance. The damage need not just be physical. It will psychologically scar children for life. Children trust parents blindly. Don’t let them down.”
Suriya is currently shooting for S3, the third part in the successful Singham franchise.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date