Vijay Anthony’s Bichagadu has become a blessing in disguise for all those who had invested money in it. The film which went unnoticed during the release time has now collected a staggering 25 crores till date.
Trade analysts reveal that film might also touch the 30 crore mark if it continues the same way it is going now. Having crossed the 50 days mark, the film is heading towards the hundred days run in several theaters all over the Telugu states.
Based on a unique story line, this film has Vijay Anthony who turns into a beggar to save his mother’s life.
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
- Never before promotions for Tamil star’s next in Telugu
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Allu Arjun’s US promotion schedule
Articles that might interest you