Surya is one of the top stars of the Tamil film industry and has got a good following among the Telugu audience as well. He is having a good market in Tollywood and his films usually do good business here. His last dubbed film was ‘Singham 2’.
After Singham 2, Surya was supposed to act in a film titled ‘Dhruva Nakshatram’ to be directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon. A test shoot and a formal puja function of the movie were held long back. However, Surya has issued a press note stating that he is walking out of the project and will not be working with Gautham Menon now. The director made the actor to wait for six months and is not ready with a proper script yet. Surya was apparently upset that his call sheets were getting wasted and he opted to walk out of the film.
He also mentioned that, he had a similar experience with Gautham Menon earlier, who made him to wait for 8 months on a film titled “Chennail Oru Mazhaikalam” which never materialised.
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju
- Popular actor-filmmakers provides stories to two top banners