Tamil star Suriya’s ‘Singham’ is going to be postponed by a week, if the latest reports in Tamil film circles are to be believed. Post-production delays are said to be reason for this postponement. The new date maybe July 12th. The news is yet to be confirmed officially.
Anushka and Hansika will be seen as the heroines in the movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s tunes..
The film is the sequel to ‘Yamudu’, which did very well in Andhra Pradesh. Surya will be seen as a tough and honest cop in the film.
Hari is the director and writer of the film. Prince Pictures banner has produced the movie.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album