Tamil star Suriya’s ‘Singham’ is going to be postponed by a week, if the latest reports in Tamil film circles are to be believed. Post-production delays are said to be reason for this postponement. The new date maybe July 12th. The news is yet to be confirmed officially.
Anushka and Hansika will be seen as the heroines in the movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s tunes..
The film is the sequel to ‘Yamudu’, which did very well in Andhra Pradesh. Surya will be seen as a tough and honest cop in the film.
Hari is the director and writer of the film. Prince Pictures banner has produced the movie.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many
- Pawan Kalyan holds meetings with mega heroes