After a gap of three years, actor Sushanth is finally coming up his next film titled Aatadukundam Ra. We have reported recently that Sushanth has remixed his grandfather ANR’s Palleku Podam song from the evergreen classic film, Devadas.
Earlier today, Sushanth revealed that the song will be one of the highlights of the movie and that it will come at an interesting point in the storyline. He also added that Anup Rubens did a splendid job with the remixing, blending breezy tunes with a vintage touch.
Meanwhile, the cast and crew are currently in Phuket shooting for the two remaining songs. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Rajinikanth flays the BJP and Karnataka Guv
- Daughter to release Gemini Ganesan’s documentary
- Prabhas opens up about his look in Saaho
- Emotional NTR thanks his fans
- Ram Charan, Kiara Sweat It Out In Bangkok