Sushanth managed to get a good commercial opening with his previous film, ‘Adda’. He has managed to get a big producer for his next film and he is none other than BVSN Prasad, who produced Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’.
Sushanth is very excited about getting a chance to work with such a big banner. This new movie will be directed by G. Nageshwara Reddy and it will be a commercial mass entertainer. The film’s regular shoot is going to start next month and pre-production work is currently going on. Nageshwara Reddy is well known for his comedy films and he delivered a hit for Vishnu Manchu in the form of ‘Denikaina Ready’.
A new heroine is expected to be a part of the film and other details will be out shortly. Sushanth’s birthday is on March 18th and that is why the announcement was made by the producer on this day.
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
Articles that might interest you