Young Hero Sushanth’s efforts to score a solid hit don’t seem to be paying off. His recently released Aatadukundaam Raa ended up as an average fare. Now, the young hero is all set to remake a Kannada hit in the direction of Srinivas Gavireddy, who made his debut with Raj Tarun’s Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sithralu.
The director interacted with a media house and confirmed his next with Sushanth and went on to say that the film will be launched in December. This film is going to be an entertainer with a message. Veteran star Rajendra Prasad will be playing a key role in this film.
This yet-untitled movie will hit the screens in May or June next year.
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
- KTR’s magical experience with Baahubali
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
Articles that might interest you