After his 2013 film Adda, young hero Sushanth will finally be back on the silver screen with Aatadukundaam Ra under G Nageswara Reddy’s direction. Last night, Sushanth took to his Twitter profile to reveal that the film is nearing its completion.
The actor, who his missing all the CCL action due to a small injury, will start dubbing for Aatadukundaam Ra this week. The film’s entire talkie part has been completed except for songs which will be shot soon, revealed Sushanth.
Aatadukundaam Ra introduces a new heroine named Sonam. The film is being jointly produced by Sushanth’s mother Naga Susheela and Chintalapudi Srinivas Rao. Anup Rubens is the film’s music composer.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover