We had reported recently that action hero Gopichand’s high budget film, Oxygen, is all set to hit the screens on October 12. AM Jothi Krishna, son of senior producer AM Ratnam, is the film’s director.
According to the latest reports, Oxygen also has a high-voltage suspense drama angle to its story, apart from being an action entertainer. Currently, the film’s post-production work is going on in full swing.
Young beauties Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies in Oxygen and Jagapathi Babu also essays a crucial role. Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya under Sri Sai Raam Creations banner. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the film’s music composer.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you