We had reported recently that action hero Gopichand’s high budget film, Oxygen, is all set to hit the screens on October 12. AM Jothi Krishna, son of senior producer AM Ratnam, is the film’s director.
According to the latest reports, Oxygen also has a high-voltage suspense drama angle to its story, apart from being an action entertainer. Currently, the film’s post-production work is going on in full swing.
Young beauties Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies in Oxygen and Jagapathi Babu also essays a crucial role. Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya under Sri Sai Raam Creations banner. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the film’s music composer.
- Good news for Mahesh Babu fans
- BAN to release in some unknown locations
- Interesting buzz on Sharwanand’s next
- Varun Tej’s prestigious film launched in style
- Vishnu Manchu writes to MAA, Demands overhaul