Following the grand success of his prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, Nandamuri Balakrishna is yet to make his 101st movie official. There has been a huge speculation until recently that Tamil star director KS Ravikumar may helm NBK101.
And since yesterday, a fresh and intense buzz of dashing director Puri Jagannadh grabbing the chance to direct Balayya’s next has been doing the rounds. The buzz further has it that Balayya may eventually greenlight Puri’s project first and that the movie will be released for Dasara.
All said and done, an official announcement is expected to be out very shortly regarding Balayya’s 101st movie through a press meet. Keep watching 123telugu for more updates on this crazy project.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you