Divorce Invitation, a Hollywood film directed by SV Krishna Reddy, is finally gearing up release this May. The film is reportedly the remake of his own film Aahvanam, which released in 1997, and the English version has Jonathan Bennett, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Nadia Bjorlin and Elliott Gould lead roles. Interestingly, the film has been produced by Venkat, who had previously made Businessman and Damarukam, under R R Movie Makers banner. The film is going to be premiered in Los Angeles later today and the entire star cast and crew is expected to walk down the red carpet. Divorce Invitation was announced a long time ago and it’s been a long time since the film’s shooting has been wrapped up. Ed Barguiarena and Lenny Step Bunn have scored the music. The film has been produced with a budget of close to Rs 150 crores.
- National Award winner upset with trolls
- Spyder mania finally picks up
- Young actor in Varun-Kammula’s next
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
Articles that might interest you