The audio function of the eagerly awaited multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ will be celebrated grandly on the 16th. Instead of glitzy shows and wild dance performances, the events are expected to be traditional Telugu cultural programs. Buzz is that a humorous burra katha will also be performed at the event.
Because of the movie’s theme and feel good nature, the makers have reportedly decided to organize an audio function that reflects these qualities. Arrangements are being made at Ramanaidu Studios in Nanakramguda for the event.
Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu are expected to attend the event along with many famous personalities from the industry. Srikanth Addala is the director of the movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Micky J Meyer has composed the tunes.
Shooting is in final stages and the movie will be wrapped up by the 21st of this month. SVSC will hit the screens for Sankranthi.
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you