One of the most talked about multi-starrer of the recent times, Seetamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu completed its grand 100 days run at the box office. In today’s day and age it is very rare site that a movie has such a longer run in the theaters.
SVSC brought many changes in Tollywood as it kick started the multi starrers concept once again. It also brought back the good old decent family oriented subjects which Telugu audience were missing from quite some time. Starring superstars Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu, SVSC was directed by the talented Srikanth Addala and produced by Dil Raju.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you