‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ has turned out to be a runaway hit in USA and other overseas territories. The movie is now into its second week and it is still continuing its solid run. A source in Dallas has informed us that theaters are running at about 80% capacity even during weekdays, something that is quite rare in the US.
Venkatesh’s clean family image and Mahesh Babu’s phenomenal pull in overseas markets are said to be the prime reasons behind the film’s sustained strong run. The movie has already raced past the USD 1.5 Million mark. Samantha and Anjali are the female leads in this movie.
Mickey J Meyer has composed the music while Srikanth Addala has directed the film. Dil Raju is the producer.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you