‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ has turned out to be a runaway hit in USA and other overseas territories. The movie is now into its second week and it is still continuing its solid run. A source in Dallas has informed us that theaters are running at about 80% capacity even during weekdays, something that is quite rare in the US.
Venkatesh’s clean family image and Mahesh Babu’s phenomenal pull in overseas markets are said to be the prime reasons behind the film’s sustained strong run. The movie has already raced past the USD 1.5 Million mark. Samantha and Anjali are the female leads in this movie.
Mickey J Meyer has composed the music while Srikanth Addala has directed the film. Dil Raju is the producer.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you