The eagerly awaited multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is currently being readied for its grand release on January 11th. The film’s dubbing work has almost come to an end and the activity is expected to be complete by January 3rd. Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in this family entertainer.
The film’s trailers, songs and posters have received a superb response from viewers and because the movie is the first proper multi-starrer to come out of the industry in more than two decades, expectations around the film are pretty high.
Srikanth Addala is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music.
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz