‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ , the eagerly awaited movie starring Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu, is currently in the final stages of production and the first copy of the film is expected to be ready by tomorrow evening. The movie’s RR work has been completed and DTS mixing is at an advanced stage. Mani Sharma has worked on the movie’s RR.
SVSC is expected to hit the screens on January 11th and premieres are being planned for January 10th. Srikanth Addala is the director of the movie and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. Dil Raju is the producer of this movie.
SVSC has been made with a big budget and business is expected to be very strong due to the festive season.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you