Released as a Sankranti treat in 2013, Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu’s emotional family drama ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’
stood as a smash hit at the box office. The film revived the multi starrer tradition among the top stars and it is considered a trendsetter in this regard. The film will soon be releasing in Tamil as Aanandham Aanandham.
Directed by Sreekanth Addala, the film had Samantha opposite Mahesh Babu and Anjali with Venkatesh. Jayasudha and Prakash Raj played crucial roles. ‘Dil’ Raju produced this high budget family entertainer.
Even though the Tamil version was supposed to release last year, the Tamil producers have been waiting for the right time to release the film until now.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you