A new schedule of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu’s multi – starrer, Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu ,is going to start in the first week of March in Ramoji Film City. The movie is being directed by Srikanth Addala and Dil Raju is the producer. Right now, with reports saying Prakash Raj is out of the project, there is a keen interest in the replacement. Sources say that Kota Srinivasa Rao and Nasser are being looked at.
Samantha and Anjali are the female leads in this project and Micky J Meyer is composing the music.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover