Ever since the first look of Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu was unveiled, the buzz surrounding the film has touched the sky. Many people even in the industry have said that it reminded them of ‘Gundamma Katha’ and for fans of both the actors, it’s a dream come true to see two of the most popular actors sharing the same frame for the first time ever. We have received an exclusive update that Dil Raju, who’s producing the film, is planning to release the film on September 28. Last year, Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu had released on September 23 and it went to become a blockbuster. Srikanth Addala is directing the film and it also stars Samantha, Anjali. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha in lead roles. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
- Rajamouli behind Juvva’s title change
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Press Note : Awe New Locations in US from 22nd Feb