‘Seethamma Vaktilo Sirimalle Chettu’ has set Nizam on fire with a superb performance at the Box Office. The film’s first week share stands at a phenomenal figure of approximately Rs. 10.08 Crores. This is significantly higher than the previous record for this area.
Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu have acted together in this multistarrer and the buzz around the project has been incredible due to the star cast. The film is being wholeheartedly appreciated by family crowds as well as younger people.
SVSC is also doing phenomenally well in overseas areas and it is already the highest grossing Telugu film in the United States. Dil Raju is the producer of this movie and Srikanth Addala is the director. Samantha and Anjali are the heroines in the project.
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film