Shooting of the eagerly awaited multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is going on in Relangi, near Tanuku. The movie has Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu in the lead roles and the family drama is being directed by Srikanth Addala. Dil Raju is producing the movie.
Shooting is going on at a fast pace and the team will be moving to Bhadrachalam from the 16th of this month. Shooting is going on at a steady pace and Micky J Meyer is providing the tunes. Samantha and Anjali will be seen as the female leads while Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen as the family heads.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you