Mahesh Babu, Venkatesh starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is among the most awaited films of the year. For the first time in several years, two of the biggest stars in Telugu are teaming up for a film and ever since it was announced, a flurry of new multi-starrers have been announced. It’s been three months since the shooting of Seethama Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu began and already Mahesh Babu seems to have found enough reasons to believe that it’s going to be a milestone in his career. “Svsc 1st look will b out on 31st:) will be Nother milestone in my career..:) A big Thankyou to my director Srikanth addala, my producer dilraju ,and of course venkatesh garu….Thoroughly enjoying the experience of working with a legend like him…,” Mahesh Babu posted on Twitter. Srikanth Addala is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing it. The film also stars Prakash Raj, Samantha and Anjali in lead roles. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is expected to hit the screens for Dusshera later this year.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon