Mahesh Babu, Venkatesh starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is in the last stages of shooting. Majority of the film has already been wrapped up and currently, the film’s climax is being filmed at a special Bhadrachalam set which was erected few days ago at Ramoji Film City. In the past, there were rumours that the film’s audio will be launched in Tirupathi in mid November; however, as per the latest reports, the film’s audio is likely to be unveiled on December 13, on the eve of Venkatesh’s birthday. Samantha and Anjali are playing the lead roles in this family entertainer. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen in pivotal roles. Srikanth Addala is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing the film. K V Guhan is the cinematographer and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. The film is likely to release for Sankranthi in January, 2013.
- Fans celebrate Rajamouli-Charan-NTR’s epic picture, but look at RGV
- Pawan revealed his son’s name to his Vadinamma first
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film goes on floors
- Young Actress Bonds With A Global Music Sensation