Mahesh Babu, Venkatesh starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is in the last stages of shooting. Majority of the film has already been wrapped up and currently, the film’s climax is being filmed at a special Bhadrachalam set which was erected few days ago at Ramoji Film City. In the past, there were rumours that the film’s audio will be launched in Tirupathi in mid November; however, as per the latest reports, the film’s audio is likely to be unveiled on December 13, on the eve of Venkatesh’s birthday. Samantha and Anjali are playing the lead roles in this family entertainer. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen in pivotal roles. Srikanth Addala is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing the film. K V Guhan is the cinematographer and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. The film is likely to release for Sankranthi in January, 2013.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you