The theatrical release date of Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has been confirmed. Producer Dil Raju has announced that the film will hit the screens on December 21 this year. Srikanth Addala is directing the film and the film also has Samantha, Anjali and Prakash Raj in lead roles. “So far, we have completed 78 days of shooting and in another 30 days, the entire film’s shooting will be wrapped up,” Dil Raju told the media. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music and the audio might be launched in the third week of November. Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is one of the most awaited movies of the year since it’s the first time two top heroes have joined hands for a family drama. Venkatesh and Maheshbabu will be seen as brothers in this film which is being touted as a heartwarming tale of family values.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next