Actress Swathi, who is on the success track with the films like Swami Ra Ra and Karthikeya, has now signed up a new film titled ‘Tripura’. As per the latest updates, this movie was launched today (6th April 2015) in the movie production house office and many celebs from Tollywood attended the event.
Touted to be a women-oriented thriller, the film will be directed by Geethanjali fame Raj Kiran and will be produced by A. Chinna Babu and M. Rajasekhar under Crazy Media banner. Kona Venkat is a screenplay writer for this flick. Raj Kiran and Kona Venkat, the hit combo of the Anjali starrer Geethanjali are set to repeat the magic yet again with Tripura.
Naveen Chandra of Andala Rakshasi movie fame will be appearing in a special role. This bi-lingual movie, which will be simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil, will go on floors from 15th April and is expected to release in November.
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Rakul Preet’s Hindi flick disappoints