Young actress Swathi is trying her best to impress the audience with her acting capabilities. After tasting success with Nikhil’s ‘Swamy Rara’ and ‘Karthikeya’, she signed a couple of Tamil and Malayalam projects. Also, she is currently busy shooting for a woman-centric bilingual titled ‘Tripura’.
As of now, the unit is canning some important scenes in Begumpet (Hyderabad). Actor Naveen Chandra, who is playing a crucial role in this film, has also joined the shoot and the shooting in this place will continue for the next couple of days.
Raj Kiran, who directed Anjali’s Geethanjali, is directing this film and Kona Venkat is helping him out in the screen play.
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser