‘Colours’ Swati has officially signed her second Malayalam film titled North 24 Kaatham. Few days ago, there were rumours that she has been roped in for Prithviraj’s upcoming Malayalam film London Bridge; however, she couldn’t sign the film due to lack of dates and that role went to Andrea Jeremiah. Interestingly, Andrea was first approached for North 24 Kaatham but she couldn’t take up the role due to other commitments and Swati was cast for the same role. She’ll be pairing up with Fahad Fasil, with whom she had acted in her debut Malayalam film Amen. Anil Radhakrishnan Nair is directing the film and it’ll go on floors soon. On the other hand, Swati is currently shooting for her next Tamil movie Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara and she’ll soon be seen in Raj Pippalla’s Bangaru Kodipetta, in which she’s paired up with Navdeep.
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Bollywood actor in Nani’s MCA
- Will Rajamouli respond to Sridevi’s statements?
Articles that might interest you