Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ambitious 151st film, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, was officially launched in August. The film is a historical biopic based on the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The regular shooting is expected to commence in the first week of December.
According to the latest buzz, the makers are planning to release this high budget period drama as a Sankranthi treat in 2019. Incidentally, Chiru had made a sensational comeback to silver screen with Khaidi No.150 during Sankranthi this year. However, Sye Raa’s team is yet to make an official announcement regarding the film’s release date.
Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is producing it. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapati Babu and other prominent actors will essay crucial roles in this magnum opus. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Nayanthara starts shooting for Sye Raa
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu sets a new national record
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry