It’s been reported already that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ambitious 151st project, Sye Raa, will go on floors in December 6th. Now, the latest update is that the first schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad itself.
Sye Raa is a historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Noted writer Sai Madhav Burra is penning dialogues for this film, and already some hard-hitting punch dialogues from this film are doing the rounds on social media.
Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is producing it. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapati Babu will essay crucial roles in this magnum opus. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Young actress to impress with Mental Madhilo
- PSPK’s new single to be out soon
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date