It’s well-known that the makers of Ram Charan’s recent blockbuster, Rangasthalam, had erected a huge village set at the Bhoot Bungalow in Hyderabad. A major portion of the film’s shoot took place on the set, which received immense praise from all quarters.
Now, Rangasthalam’s village set is being used for several crucial scenes in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ongoing period magnum opus, Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Apparently, the film’s director Surender Reddy felt that Rangasthalam’s set would perfectly suit his visual scape and the film’s milieu. Incidentally, Rathnavelu is the cinematographer for both the movies.
Star heroine Tamannaah, who’s essaying a crucial role in Sye Raa, has joined the latest schedule. Sye Raa features an ensemble cast comprising actors from all the film industries down South and Bollywood. Ram Charan is producing this mega budget patriotic drama.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections