Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ has run into opposition from Telangana activists over some scenes in the film. Screening was stopped in Hyderabad’s Araadhana Theater today by Osmania University students. They have asked for a ban on the movie in Telangana regions.
In Warangal, screening was stopped by activists and cutouts were burnt and damaged at theaters. The film has got a few dialogues about National Integration and there is nothing directly about Telangana.
The production team and distributors are said to be in discussions to allay the concerns of the affected parties.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title