The Telangana state’s Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav said that the government will soon announce the annual state government’s film awards which are pending from 2011. The minister also said the government is contemplating a name change to the existing Nandi awards, which used to be presented by the undivided Andhra Pradesh government.
In a meeting at the secretariat with noted film personalities like Dasari Narayana Rao, KS Ramarao, Ashok Kumar, R Narayana Murthy and Rajendra Prasad along with the state’s ministers KTR and Thummala, Srinivas Yadav said that the government is also looking into the proposal of 5 shows a day at all the single screens in Telangana.
As promised in the past, 10,000 homes to film technicians in Chitrapuri Colony, a single window counter to procure permissions for film shootings are also under the purview of the government.
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
- KTR’s magical experience with Baahubali
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
Articles that might interest you