Around a week ago, a person brought senior comedian Gundu Hanumantha Rao’s health and financial condition to the notice of the Telangana state IT Minister KTR on social media. KTR immediately assured assistance through the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF).
In a touching gesture that’s being appreciated by everyone, the Chief Minister’s Office has sanctioned Rs. 5 lakh to cover the ailing senior actor’s medical expenses. Gundu Hanumantha Rao has been undergoing treatment for kidney related ailments for quite some time.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon