Around a week ago, a person brought senior comedian Gundu Hanumantha Rao’s health and financial condition to the notice of the Telangana state IT Minister KTR on social media. KTR immediately assured assistance through the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF).
In a touching gesture that’s being appreciated by everyone, the Chief Minister’s Office has sanctioned Rs. 5 lakh to cover the ailing senior actor’s medical expenses. Gundu Hanumantha Rao has been undergoing treatment for kidney related ailments for quite some time.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project