Taapsee Pannu is flying high with the success of her latest blockbuster Ganga. She has become the talk of the town and is in huge demand in the south. Meanwhile, latest reports reveal that Taapsee will be working with director Nagendran of Mynaa fame.
Shooting of this film will kick start in September, and Taapsee will play the titular role. The male lead is yet to be finalized in this film which is said to be very hard hitting story.
Pre-production of this film is currently on in full swing and the film will be released in Telugu as Appudappudu. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next