Taapsee spent some tense moments near a village on the Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka border late last evening. She was on her way to Hyderabad from Badami where she had been shooting for more than a week for Ravi Teja, Shouryam Siva’s untitled film. Apparently, Taapsee’s car broke down at the border and she ended up tweeting about the ordeal saying that this is not how she wanted to spend her new year’s eve. Luckily, she managed to reach Hyderabad just before mid-night. Apart from this film, she’ll soon be seen in a David Dhawan’s Chashme Badoor in Hindi which also has Siddharth in lead role.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon