Taapsee spent some tense moments near a village on the Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka border late last evening. She was on her way to Hyderabad from Badami where she had been shooting for more than a week for Ravi Teja, Shouryam Siva’s untitled film. Apparently, Taapsee’s car broke down at the border and she ended up tweeting about the ordeal saying that this is not how she wanted to spend her new year’s eve. Luckily, she managed to reach Hyderabad just before mid-night. Apart from this film, she’ll soon be seen in a David Dhawan’s Chashme Badoor in Hindi which also has Siddharth in lead role.
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- Press Note : Krishnarjuna Yuddham Overseas By Magnus Media
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case