Raghava Lawrence is no mood to relax these days as far as his upcoming film Muni 3 is concerned. He’s playing the lead role, apart from directing the film and Taapsee is the lead actress. In an earlier interview, Taapsee had claimed that this was by far her most challenging role and also her first horror comedy. Now, it looks like she’s going all out and put extra efforts for the film. Currently, the film is being shot in Chennai and several action sequences are being shot on Taapsee. For one of the scenes, she was required to shoot in water for nearly 12 hours and the actress was determined to pull it off without using any body double. Raghava Lawrence, on the other hand, is confident that this film will be much more funnier and scarier compared to Kanchana. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version and it’s expected to release later this year.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible