Young actress Taapsee, who has done some glamour oriented roles in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu is currently doing a hitting action film titled Ghazi. Latest update reveals that she will completely go de-glam for her role.
Ghazi, directed by Sankalp Reddy is a war drama in which Taapsee is playing a Pakistani refugee. The actress is all set to go make up free and will also shed some weight for her role which has a lot of scope for performance.
- Fidaa crosses $1m, continues dream run
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a new release date
- Tentative date for Jai Lava Kusa’s audio launch
- Pawan Kalyan returns to Hyderabad
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
Articles that might interest you