Young actress Taapsee, who has done some glamour oriented roles in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu is currently doing a hitting action film titled Ghazi. Latest update reveals that she will completely go de-glam for her role.
Ghazi, directed by Sankalp Reddy is a war drama in which Taapsee is playing a Pakistani refugee. The actress is all set to go make up free and will also shed some weight for her role which has a lot of scope for performance.
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages