March 8th is international women’s day and actress Taapsee, a proud feminist, wants everyone to celebrate the day as a true celebration of womanhood. In an interview given to a national English news daily, Taapsee had a powerful advice for her fellow women.
Taapsee advised the entire womenfolk in the country to be their own hero and said that women should take control of their own safety instead of depending on police or government.
“We are good enough to take care of ourselves (physically). We only need to realize this potential and put it to optimal use (sic),” Taapsee added.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you