March 8th is international women’s day and actress Taapsee, a proud feminist, wants everyone to celebrate the day as a true celebration of womanhood. In an interview given to a national English news daily, Taapsee had a powerful advice for her fellow women.
Taapsee advised the entire womenfolk in the country to be their own hero and said that women should take control of their own safety instead of depending on police or government.
“We are good enough to take care of ourselves (physically). We only need to realize this potential and put it to optimal use (sic),” Taapsee added.
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
Articles that might interest you